Skip to content
- Sustainable By-products of commercial farming and professional culling operations
- Cape Nature Certified
- Export / Import registered
- We attach to each international invoice the following permits and declaration letters:
- Cape Nature Permit to Export the carcass of Wild animals from South Africa
- Declaration of Wild life and Scientific names
- Declaration of fumigation
- Declaration of origin and manufacturing process according to International regulations
- Declaration from local tannery for skins and horns
- The relevant Invoice number reflects on all above documentation.
- Items are professionally packed by trained staff
- We use only double-wall boxes
- Products are wrapped in bubble-wrap, aerothene, paper or tissue paper
- Over-hanging feathers, quills or fur is protected with a pvc dummy
- Same shape or size items are packed inside each other to ensure economical packing
- Boxes are wrapped and strapped together in units to prevent rough handling and loss of goods.
- Clear label of content and delivery address printed on each box
- Item images can be added on box at an extra fee of R10 per picture (1 US$ / Euro 87cents)
- Our products tend to have more volumetric weight than real weight and therefore clever packaging and product choice is of at most importance.
- We personally deliver to the shipping agent of your choice, in Cape Town.